- Inside. On carpet. Set your smartphone camera self timer to 10 secs
- Press the shutter to start the timer
- Once the camera has reached 0 toss it in the air.
- I also advise a strong camera case to protect your camera from damage as it hits the ground.
One of the few images I made on this day 10 years ago
iPhone XS 1st impressions
I love that I can make out go focus pictures using myiPhone 7 and the ProCamera app!
* an occasional self-portrait
we celebrate the three significant dates in our lives, 2 birthdays and a wedding anniversary. This weekend was one of those events, we spent the night at a fancy hotel in South Yarra. These hotels have spectacular views of the surrounding metropolis. I could not help myself and made a few pictures as the sun… Continue reading Three times a year…
I am very excited to announce that this weekend, 2nd September and 3rd September, the Melbourne Photobook Collective will have a stand at the photobook fair as part of the 2017 Ballarat International Foto Biennale. I personally will be sitting the stand on the Saturday, swing by say hi and buy a book or three.… Continue reading Photobook Fair @ BIFB 2017